Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Eastern Railway has announced an official notification to hire the applicants for filling up various vacant fitter, welder, and mechanist and etc posts was held on 24 July, 2015 at its official website. As per this notification, Eastern railway needs o full fill the total of 750 posts. Eastern Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available t its official website. Job seekers who want to start their career with railway sector jobs, those applicants can check the notification for online registration process and can apply through offline. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 750 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
Applicants minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
Candidates must possess their SSC with ITI certificate in trade apprentice from any recognized board.
Applicants must read the official notification for election criteria.
- Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 notification releasing date: 24/07/2015.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/08/2015.
- Las date to submit the filled application form: 28/09/2015.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Eastern Railway www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the Eastern Railway address.
- Take printout of it for future reference.