Eastern Naval Command CCPO Recruitment 2015-2016
Eastern Naval Command (ENC), Visakhapatnam has been expressed an official notification was held on 05 July, 2015 at its official website for recruiting the candidates as CCPO (Command Civilian Personal Officer) Posts like store keeper and superintendent posts through this notification. Eastern Naval Command invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Suitable candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and send the filled application form to the Eastern Naval Command office on or before the last date. For more information about this Eastern Naval Command CCOP Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Eastern Naval Command CCPO Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 219 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Store keeper posts: 184 posts.
- Superintendent posts: 35 posts.
Job Location: Visakhapatnam.
Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
- For Store Keeper posts, candidates must pass their intermediate from any recognized board.
- For Superintendent posts, candidates must possess their post graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the written examination and the personal interview.
Applicants must read the official notification for salary details.
For more information about this Eastern Naval Command CCPO Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address like,
The Material Superintendent,
09 irsd area,
- Last date for submission of the online application form: 31/08/2015.
How to apply for Eastern Naval Command CCPO Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the eastern Naval Command www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Eastern Naval Command CCPO Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application and fill up with mandatory fields of the application with aspirants details.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the Eastern Naval Command address.