Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 – 300 Posts
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant Clerk posts. As per this notification, Eastern Coalfields Limited needs to full fill 300 members of unreserved positions. ECL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 300 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Clerk.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written exam, computer test and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/02/2016.
- Closing date to send the hard copy: 07/03/2016.
Eastern Coal Fields Limited (ECL),
Dist – Burdwan,
How to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of ECL www.easterncoal.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
- Send the submitted form to the above given ECL address.