East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Constable Posts
East Central Railway Recruitment Board was recently published the latest job notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant constable posts. As per this notification, East Central Railway needs to fill up 246 members of unreserved positions. East Central Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th April, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 246 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- Candidates must pay the fee as Rs.50/-.
- Payment should pay through debit card, credit card, net banking or through Demand Draft.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/04/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 10/04/2016.
- Exam Date: Will Soon Upload.
How to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of East Central Railway www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of East Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.