DTE Assam Recruitment 2017 – 83 Junior Assistant Jobs
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has recently published the latest job notification DTE Assam Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, DTE Assam is going to fill up 83 vacancies of Junior Assistant and Assistant Store Keeper positions. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Government Jobs in the state of Assam can apply for this Assam DTE Junior Assistant Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications will be available from 05th May, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before last date 26th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DTE Assam Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 83 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant: 83 Posts.
- Assistant Store Keeper: 06 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details for Junior Assistant Posts:
|Name of the category||Number of posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details for Assistant Store Keeper Jobs:
|Category Name||Number of vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree with 50% marks or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Starting date for online application form||05/05/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||26/05/2017|
How to apply for DTE Assam Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DTE Assam www.dteassam.in
- After that, click on the link of DTE Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Enter fee details.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.dteassam.in