DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 26031 TGT PGT Teacher Jobs
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the latest job notification DSSSB Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant teacher jobs. As per this notification, DSSSB is going to fill up 26031 vacancies. DSSSB organization is planning to appoint principal, Teacher, TGT, PGT and other various posts in empty locations. DSSSB invites the online applications from young dynamic and energetic candidates. Starting Date for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017 and closing date will be updating soon on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about DSSSB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 26031 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Vice Principal.
- Post Graduation Teacher (PGT).
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT).
- Physical Education Teacher (PET).
- Lab Assistant.
- Drawing Teacher.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per DSSSB Rules and Regulations per month.
General candidates needs to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/- and there is no need to pay the fee for SC, ST and PWD applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DSSSB www.delhi.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DSSSB Teacher Notification 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in