DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017 – 144 Teacher Vacancies
Directorate of School Education (DSE), Nagaland has recently announced an employment notification DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017 for 144 vacancies teacher jobs. DSE Nagaland invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest teacher jobs in Nagaland can apply for this DSE Nagaland Teacher Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 144 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Graduate Teacher Vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree with B.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-.
Interested candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.400/-.
- Starting date to apply online: 01/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 15/09/2017.
How to apply for DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DSE Nagaland www.nagaland.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DSE Nagaland Teacher Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nagaland.gov.in