DSCI Recruitment 2017 – 442 Senior Resident Posts – Apply Online
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has now announced an employment notification DSCI Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 at its official website. As per this DSCI Notification 2017, DSCI is going to fill up 442 vacancies of Senior Resident and Professor Positions. DSCI invites the online applications form skilled and work hard candidates. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable and interested candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 22nd April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DSCI Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 442 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident.
Candidates maximum age should not be exceed more than 70 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
MBBS, Diploma, H.Sc, Matriculation, B.Com, Masters Degree and Ph.D degree with a minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university is the required qualification for eligible candidates.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Presentation test.
- Personal Interview.
Finalized candidates will receive attractive pay scale as per DSCI Rules and Regulations monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/04/2017.
Steps to apply for DSCI Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of DSCI www.dsci.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of DSCI Senior Resident Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.dsci.nic.in