DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 146 Ex ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) & Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment, Tamil Nadu has recently announced an employment notification DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 in the month of August, 2017 on its official website. As per this Notification, DRDO is going to fill up 146 vacancies of Apprentice Trainee (ITI, Diploma & Graduate Apprentice) Positions. Job seekers who are looking for the latest DRDO 2017 Vacancies can attend for this DRDO ADE Ex ITI Trade Apprentice 2017 interview on or before ending date. DRDO application forms available up to 15th November, 2017 at DRDO office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this DRDO ITI Trade Apprentice 2017 Interview process as early as possible.
Vacancy Details about DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 146 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Ex ITI Apprentice Trainee.
Job Location: Avadi, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.7767/- to Rs.8166/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.30/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|Starting date to apply online||Available Now|
|Closing date to submit application form||15/11/2017|
How to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of DRDO www.drdo.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DRDO ITI Trade Apprentice Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Take hard copy of it.
- Applicants should attend for the interview along with application form and all required documents.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in