DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 – Various Apprentice Trainee Vacancies
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) has recently announced an employment notification DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 in the month of August, 2017 on its official website. As per this Notification, DRDO is going to fill up 81 vacancies of Apprentice Trainee (ITI, Diploma & Graduate Apprentice) Positions. Job seekers who are looking for the latest DRDO 2017 Vacancies can attend for this DRDO ADE Apprentice Trainee 2017 interview on or before ending date. DRDO application forms available from 30th August, 2017 to 21st September, 2017 at DRDO office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this DRDO Apprentice Trainee 2017 Interview process as early as possible.
Vacancy Details about DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 81 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Trainee.
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess their Graduation Degree or Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected done based on personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale is as follows,
- For Graduate Apprentice, Rs.4984/-.
- For Diploma Apprentice, Rs.3542/-.
- For IT Apprentice, Refer official notification.
|Starting date to apply online||30/08/2017|
|Closing date to submit application form for ITI||14/09/2017|
|Last date to submit Diploma Application Form||21/09/2017|
|Interview Date of B.Tech Graduates||10th & 12th, October, 2017|
|Interview Date of ITI Apprentice||22/09/2017|
|Date of Interview for Diploma Trainee||24/10/2017|
How to apply for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of DRDO www.drdo.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DRDO Apprentice Trainee Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Take hard copy of it.
- Applicants should attend for the interview along with application form and all required documents.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in