DRDA Online Application 2016-2017, DRDA Latest Updates
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) has announced an employment notification about DRDA Online Application 2016-2017 for appointing the candidates as Technical Assistant, Accounts Assistant and Computer Assistant etc posts. As per this notification, DRDA is going to filling up 116 members of unreserved positions. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for this DRDA Recruitment 2016 on or before last date 20th April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 116 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Gram Rojgar Sewak||76|
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
All the interested applicants should have completed their Diploma or graduation or engineering in relevant streams or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be elected based on the applicants performance in merit list only.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as follows,
- For Technical Assistant, Rs.17520/- per month.
- For Accounts Assistant and Computer Assistant, Rs.8000/-.
- For Gram Rojgar Sewak Posts, Rs.6050/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For SC, ST and BC applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2016.
- Last date to send the hard copy of the application form: 20/04/2016.
How to apply for DRDA Online Application 2016-2017:
- Go to the official website of DRDA www.drdaranchi.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of DRDA Online Application 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form.
- Send the hard copy to the DRDA office address.