DPSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
District Panchayat Services Selection Committee (DPSSC) has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant health workers through this notification. DPSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about DPSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about DPSSC Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 361 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW).
- Female Health Worker (FHW).
- Talati cum Mantri.
- Junior Clerk (Administration or Accounts).
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their 10 class or higher secondary education or matriculation from any recognized board with computer knowledge.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test or academic marks.
Applicants must read the official notification for payment details.
- For General candidates: Rs.112/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application from: 06/05/2015.
How to apply for DPSSC Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website .
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of DPSSC Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Enter application fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.