DPAR Puducherry UDC Exam Hall Ticket 2015 Download
Department of Personal and Administrative Reforms (DPAR) will soon publish the DPAR Puducherry UDC Exam Hall Ticket 2015 at its official website dpar.puducherry.gov.in. Candidates who are going to write the DPAR Puducherry UDC 2015 written examination, those candidates are seriously looking up for their DPAR Puducherry UDC Exam Hall Ticket 2015. All the applied candidates may download their Exam admit cards through its main portal.
Details about DPAR Puducherry UDC Exam Hall Ticket 2015:
Department of Personal and Administrative Reforms (DPAR) has released the official notification DPAR Puducherry UDC Recruitment 2015 to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant upper division clerk through this notification. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this recruitment. DPAR not yet decided the DPAR Puducherry UDC examination dates.
- Written test will be conducted in multiple choice objective type questions.
- Exam paper will be total of 100 questions.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 hours.
- Negative marking system is there.
Departments of Personal and Administrative Reforms (DPAR) is going to declare the DPAR Puducherry UDC Exam Hall Ticket 2015 on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the examination date at its main portal. All the applied candidates must download their admit cards through online by entering their application details and etc. No one will give the permission to enter into the examination hall to write the examination without carrying the admit card. Applicants can follow the following steps provided by us to get their admit card easily.
How to download DPAR Puducherry UDC Exam Hall Ticket 2015:
- Log on to the official website of DPAR www.dpar.puducherry.gov.in.
- Click on the admit card button.
- After that enter your registration number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Hall Ticket will be appeared on your screen and take hard copy of it.