DMRC Executive Non Executive Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has announced an official notification to recruit the applicants as assistant manager and junior engineer etc posts. As per this notification, DMRC wants to fill 86 numbers of unreserved positions. DMRC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about DMRC Executive Non Executive Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about DMRC Executive Non Executive Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 86 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager or Finance||01|
|Station Controller or Train Operator||01|
|Customer Relations Assistant||02|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||05|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||06|
|Maintainer (Electronic) (Mechanic)||10|
|Maintainer Refrigerator AC mechanic||10|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
|Name of the posts||Academic Details|
|Assistant manager||CA, ICWA with minimum of 50% marks|
|Station Controller||Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant trades or B.Sc or equivalent examination.|
|Customer Relations Assistant||Three or Four years graduation course in any discipline from any recognized university|
|Junior Engineer||Three years engineering diploma in electrical, electronics, mechanical and civil with good score from any recognized university|
|Office Assistant||BA, B.Com and B.Sc or equivalent examination from any recognized university|
|Account Assistant||B.Com from any recognized university|
|Stenographer||Graduation from any recognized university with one year course of management and secretarial practice.|
|Maintainer||ITI in relevant trades|
- For General candidates Rs.400/-.
- For SC, ST applicants Rs.150/-.
They will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant manager||Rs.20600/- to Rs.46500/-|
|Station Controller||Rs.13500/- to Rs.25520/-|
|Customer Relations Assistant||Rs.10170/- to Rs.18500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.13500/- to Rs.25520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||Rs.13500/- to Rs.25520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs.13500/- to Rs.25520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.13500/- to Rs.25520/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs.10170/- to Rs.18500/-|
|Accounts Assistant||Rs.10170/- to Rs.18500|
|Stenographer||Rs.10170/- to Rs.18500/-|
|Maintainer||Rs.8000/- to Rs.14140/-|
Guidelines for scanning the Photo, Signature and Certificate:
- Photograph must be a recent colored pass port size photograph.
- Photo size should be between 10kb to 40kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed by the applicant only.
- The signature will be used to put on Attendance sheet.
- Signature size should be between 5kb to 20kb.
- The Text, Signature and stamp is clearly visible in the certificate.
- Certificate size should be between 10kb to 100kb.
Procedure for uploading the Photo, Signature and Certificate:
- There will be separate links for uploading photograph, signature and certificate on registration page.
- Browse the select the location where the scanned photograph, signature and certificate files has been saved.
- Select the file clicking on it.
- Click on the Upload button.
How to apply for DMRC Executive Non Executive Recruitment 2015:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of the DMRC www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mail ID. In case applicants does not having mail ID, first create mail ID on or before applying online.
- Click on the careers link.
- Candidate may open the recruitment notification title.
- Applicant should go through the vacancy notification first to know eligibility criteria, age limit and etc.
- Click on the link Apply Online.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and required attachments.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
- Starting date for online application form: 24/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/11/2015.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 26/10/2015.
- Closing date for fee: 27/11/2015.
DMRC Recruitment 2015 189 Posts Online Application
DMRC Recruitment 2015 189 Posts Online Application,DMRC Recruitment 2015 has released the notification for 189 posts apply in On-Line for the posts of Assistant managers,JE and other posts.Delhi Metro Rail corporation Limited (DMRC) given an employment notification for the recruitment of 189 Assistant Managers,Assistant Programmers,Stenographers,Junior Engineers and Legal assistant vacancies on direct recruitment and contract basis. Candidates who are interested and eligible for that posts can apply On-Line from 17-12-2014 to 09-01-2015,Other details like age limit,educational qualification,selection procedure and how to apply for the posts in DMRC Recruitment 2015 189 Posts Online Application.
DMRC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total Number Of Posts:189.
Name Of The Posts:
1. Asst Manager/ Electrical: 11 Posts
2. Asst Manager/ S&T: 05 Posts
3. Asst Manager/ HR: 04 Posts
4. Asst Manager/ Finance: 06 Posts
5. Asst Manager/ IT: 02 Posts
6. Asst Manager/ Operations: 05 Posts
7. Asst Manager/ Fire: 02 Posts
8. Asst Company Secretary: 01 Post
9. Asst Manager/ Corporate Communication: 01 Post
10. Asst Programmer: 28 Posts
11. Stenographer: 25 Posts
12. Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 Posts
13. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 20 Posts
14. Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom): 27 Posts
15. Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit:Candidates age should be in between 18 to 28 years as on 01-07-2014.Age relaxation is also applicable based on the government rules.
Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics) respectively from any Government recognized University/ Institute with a valid GATE score in 2014 for S.No-1&2, MBA or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks for S.No-3, CA with minimum of 50% marks for S.No-4, Masters degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Masters of Technology for S.No-5, B.E/ B.Tech or MBA with 60% marks for S.No-6, B.Sc or equivalent for S.No-7, Company Secretary ship with minimum 50% marks for S.No-8, Masters of Mass Communication & Journalism with minimum 60% marks for S.No-9, B.Sc or Diploma for S.No-10, Graduate in any discipline for S.No-11, Three years Diploma in Civil, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent for S.No-12 to 14, LLB with 50% marks from a recognized Institutes or National Law School for S.No-15 with relevant experiences.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Group Discussion or Written Test or Skill Test or Interview.
Application Fee: Candidaets who are interested to apply for the DMRC Recruitment 2015 189 Posts On line Application,General candidates must pay the nonrefundable amount Rs.400/- per applicant,Others have to pay only Rs.150/- through on-line mode or off line mode in State bank Of India (SBI).
How To Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2015 189 Posts Online Application:
1. Before applying on line candidates need to scan recent passport size color photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.delhimetrorail.com.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
4.Candidates fill the application form with their proper details like name,date of birth,address and SBI payment challan number etc.
Candidates wants to know the further more details of DMRC Recruitment 2015 189 Posts Online Application must visit the official website of DMRC like www.delhimetrorail.com.