DMRC Chief Engineer Recruitment 2015 – 2016 Apply
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has discharged an official notification for filling up various vacant chief engineer, Deputy General Manager and etc posts in government sectors. As per this notification, DMRC needs to full fill the total of 8000 posts. Job seekers who are looking for the engineer posts, those candidates can check the notification for online registration process and can apply through online. DMRC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this drive. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicants and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about DMRC Chief Engineer Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about DMRC Chief Engineer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 8000 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Chief Engineer (Track) on Regular basis.
- Deputy General Manager (Design) on Contract basis.
- AM or Finance (PWD) on Regular basis.
- AM or Safety on Contract basis.
- Stenographer on Regular basis.
Candidates must read the notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Applicants can get the pay scale as per the organization rules and regulations.
Candidates refer the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/09/2015.
DMRC will soon upload the last date of the submitting the filled application form at its official website. Candidates can keep in touch with its official website for more details about this recruitment.
How to apply for DMRC Chief Engineer Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the DMRC www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.