DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 – 411 Vacancies – Apply Online
Directorate of Medical Health & Family Welfare Services (DMHFW) has now released the latest job notification DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, DMHFW is going to fill up 411 vacancies of pharmacist, clinical psychologist, physiatrist social worker, Community Nurse and ward assistant and etc positions. DMHFW invites the online applications from energetic and work hard applicants. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 411 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Salary Details||Maximum age limit|
|Clinical Psychologist||61||Rs.30,000/-||45 years|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||33||Rs.25,000/-||45 years|
|Psychiatrist Nurse||32||Rs.25,000/-||45 years|
|Community Nurse||30||Rs.18,000/-||40 years|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||27||Rs.20,000/-||35 years|
|Case Registry Assistant||28||Rs.8,000/-||40 years|
|Ward Assistant||29||Rs.8,000/-||40 years|
|Community Mental Health Worker||140||Rs.8,000/-||40 years|
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For General candidates, Rs.700/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/03/2017.
Steps to apply for DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of DMHFW www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of DMHFW Rajasthan Mental Health Worker Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.rajswasthya.nic.in