DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 – 198 Professor Vacancies
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Andhra Pradesh has recently announced an employment notification DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of August, 2017. As per this notification, DME Andhra Pradesh is going to fill up 198 vacancies teaching profession positions. DME AP invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest DME Andhra Pradesh Jobs can apply for this DME AP Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before the last date 05th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 198 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Candidates upper age should not exceed more than 50 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their MBBS with MD/MS/MCH or equivalent examination in relevant discipline from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.7000/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/09/2017.
How to apply for DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of DME AP www.dme.ap.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of DME AP Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.dme.ap.nic.in