DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017 – 226 Para Legal Volunteer Posts
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Rajasthan has recently announced an employment notification DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of May, 2017. As per this notification, DLSA Sikar is going to fill up 226 vacancies of Para Legal Volunteer Posts. DLSA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Government Jobs in the state of Rajasthan can apply for this DLSA Rajasthan Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 20th May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 266 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Head Quarters level: 57 Posts.
- Reengas: 14 Posts.
- Taluka Level: 169 Posts.
- Shrimadhopur: 37 Posts.
- Neemkaathana: 40 Posts.
- Daantaramgarh: 25 Posts.
- Fatehpur: 25 Posts.
- Lashmangarh: 28 Posts.
Job Location: Sikar, Rajasthan.
Eligibility Criteria for DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/05/2017.
How to apply for DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DLSA Sikar www.ecourts.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DLSA Sikar Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in