Dholpur District Recruitment 2017 – 296 Resource Person Jobs
Office of District Coordinator and Collector, Dholpur has recently announced an employment notification Dholpur District Recruitment 2017 on its official site in the month of May, 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Block Resource Person and Village Resource person Vacancies. As per this notification, Dholpur District Collectorate Office is going to fill up 226 Posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 17th May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Dholpur District Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 226 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Block Resource Person: 50 Posts.
- Village Resource Person: 246 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 21 years and upper age should be 65 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the merit list and experience in the relevant conducted by the Organization.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/05/2017.
How to apply for Dholpur District Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Dholpur District www.dholpur.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Dholpur District Resource Person Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Before going to apply, candidates should check all the entered details.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.dholpur.rajasthan.gov.in