DGHS Recruitment 2017 – 140 Medical Officer Vacancies
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has recently announced an employment notification DGHS Recruitment 2017 in the month of August, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, DGHS is going to fill up 140 Vacancies of Medical Officer Positions. DGHS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest DGHS Medical Officer Jobs 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 04th September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DGHS Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 140 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (MO)
Eligibility Criteria for DGHS Recruitment 2017:
Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 65 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post gradation degree or qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.50000/- monthly.
- Starting date to apply online: 04/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 11/09/2017.
How to apply for DGHS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DGHS www.delhi.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DGHS MO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in