DGCD Assam Constable Recruitment 2015-2016
Director General of Civil Defence (DGCD) has been published the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates in constable posts in various vacant places by this recruitment. DGCD invites the applications from eligible candidates through this notification. Contenders who have looking for the jobs as constable posts in civil Defence department, those job seekers may download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 30 July, 2015. For more information about DGCD Assam Constable Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about DGCD Assam Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 299 posts.
Name of the posts: Constable posts.
Job Location: Assam state wise.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their HSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the proficiency test and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2200/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.50/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.25/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/07/2015.
How to apply for DGCD Assam Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the DGCD www.dgcdassam.org.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the DGCD Assam Constable Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application with mandatory info of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.