DGCA Assistant Clerk Officer Recruitment 2015-2016
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this drive. DGCA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about DGCA Assistant Clerk Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy Details about DGCA Assistant Clerk Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 49 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Senior System Analyst||04|
|Assistant Library & Information Officer||01|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
|Assistant Halwai cum cook||01|
Job Location: Bangalore.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree from any recognized university in any discipline.
Candidates must refer the notification for selection criteria.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.1800/- to Rs.14000/- per month.
- DGCA Assistant Clerk Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification releasing date: 21/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/06/2015.
How to apply for DGCA Assistant Clerk Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of DGCA www.dgca.nic.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of DGCA Assistant Clerk Officer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy it for future usage.