DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 375 Scientific Assistant Posts
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, Government of Maharashtra has recently announced an employment notification DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of October, 2017. As per this notification, DFSL is going to fill up 375 vacancies of Scientific Assistant, Assistant Chemical Analyst and other positions. DFSL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest DFSL Jobs can apply for this DFSL Maharashtra Scientific Assistant Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 16th October, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 375 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Chemical Analyst: 45 Posts.
- Scientific Officer (Group B): 54 Posts.
- Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B): 111 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant (Group C): 111 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant (Group B): 54 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 38 years and maximum age should be 43 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For Group B Posts, Rs.21000/-.
- For Group C Posts, Rs.18000/-.
|Starting date to apply online||16/10/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||31/10/2017|
How to apply for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of DFSL www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of DFSL Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in