Departmental Tests 2015 For APGENCO, APTRANSCO, APEPDCL & APSPDCL
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited, Ibrahimpatnam has announced the notification to conduct the Departmental Tests 2015 for the employees of APGENCO, APTRANSCO, APEPDCL and APSPDCL in AP. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Departmental Tests 2015 details are as follows.
Details about Departmental Tests 2015:
Name of the Examinations:
- Accounts Test for AEs or AAEs (Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics).
- Accounts Tests for AEs or AAEs (Civil).
- Accountancy Higher Grade Examination.
Candidates must have minimum one year of experience in relevant fields.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.200/-.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online by using debit card or credit card and net banking.
- Visakhapatnam Center: Employees working in all the offices of East Godavari, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Districts.
- Vijayawada Center: Employees working in all the offices of Guntur, Krishna and West Godavari Districts.
- Kurnool Center: Employees working in all the offices of Kurnool, Ananthapur Districts.
- Tirupathi Center: Employees working in all the offices of Chittor, Nellore and Prakasam Districts.
- Cuddapah Center: Employees working in all the offices of YSR District, Hospet and Ahobilam.
- Hyderabad Center: Employees working in all the offices of Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy Districts of Telangana State.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/11/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/11/2015.
- Last date to pay the fee: 19/11/2015.
How to apply for Departmental Tests 2015:
- Go to the official website of the APGENCO www.depttest.apgenco.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Departmental Tests 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.