DEO Pakur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016
District Education Officer (DEO), Pakur has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant primary teacher posts through this notification. DEO Pakur invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the DEO Pakur office address on or before the last date. For more information about DEO Pakur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about DEO Pakur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 607 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Primary teacher posts: 412 posts.
- Primary Teacher posts: 109 posts.
- Upper Primary Teacher posts: 86 posts.
General candidates age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable up to 2 to 5 years for eligible applicants.
Applicants must possess their higher secondary education and must qualify in JTET for primary teacher posts and Graduation with qualify in JTET for Upper primary teacher posts.
They will be selected based on the candidates merit list.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- Last date to submit the filled application form for primary teacher posts: 04/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form for upper primary teacher posts: 09/07/2015.
How to apply for DEO Pakur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of DEO Pakur www.pakur.nic.in.
- Click on the link of DEO Pakur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the DEO Pakur office address and take printout of it.