DEO Lohardaga Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016
District Education Officer (DEO), Lohardaga has published the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant trained teacher posts through this drive. District Education Officer (DEO) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with correct details of the jobseeker and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 04 July, 2015. For more information about DEO Lohardaga Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about DEO Lohardaga Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 303 posts.
Name of the posts: Graduate and inter trained teacher posts.
Job Location: Lohardaga, Jharkhand.
- For General candidates age should be 35 years.
- For OBC candidates age should be 37 years.
- For Woman candidates age should be 38 years.
- For SC/ST candidates age should be 40 years.
Applicants must possess their intermediate, degree and diploma in elementary education from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates merit list.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/07/2015.
How to apply for DEO Lohardaga Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of DEO Lohardaga www.lohardaga.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, clink of DEO Lohardaga Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.