Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application
Dena Bank has announced an employment notification Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant specialist officer positions. Job seekers who want to start their career with banking sector jobs, those must apply for this notification through online on or before closing date 24th June, 2016.
Dena Bank was started in the year of 1938 and its headquarters is located in Mumbai. Bank was owned by the Government of India. It has over 1400 branches. In July, 1969 along with 13 other major banks was nationalized and is now a public sector bank constituted under the banking companies. Dena bank conducts various competitive exams every year to fill up the unreserved positions in its vacant branches. This year also Bank released the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 for specialist officer posts.
Vacancy Details about Dena Bank Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer.
Candidates lower age should be 20 years and upper age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also available for SC/ST/BC applicants as per Bank norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination in statics/economics/IT from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per bank rules and regulations.
- For General candidates, Rs.400/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.50/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/06/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 24/06/2016.
How to apply for Dena Bank Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Dena Bank www.denabank.com.
- Click on the link of Dena Bank Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.