Dena Bank BCC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Dena Bank has recently published the latest job notification Dena Bank BCC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Bank Correspondent Co-ordinator (BCC) posts. As per this notification, Dena Bank is going to full fill massive members of unreserved posts. Dena Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 05th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Dena Bank BCC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Bank Correspondent Co-ordinator (BCC).
Job Location: Lucknow.
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should not be more than 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess 10th pass with Diploma/BE/BCA/MCA/Degree in computer science or equivalent qualification with working experience in Computer or IT (MS-Office, Email and Internet etc) from any recognized university or institute.
The candidates are informed that the selection of every applicant is based on their performance in the interview which is conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.15000/- with other allowances per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/11/2016.
Lucknow Zonal Office,
28 – A,
Vidhan Sabha Marg,
Steps to apply for Dena Bank BCC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Dena Bank www.denabank.com.
- Home page will be opened on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of Dena Bank Latest Job Notification.
- Download the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.