Delhi Police Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 6943 Posts
Delhi Police Department has recently published an employment notification Delhi Police Home Guard Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as home guard. As per this notification, Delhi Police Department needs to full fill total of 6943 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through online. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about Delhi Police Home Guard Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 6943 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Home Guard.
- Male: 6642 Posts.
- Female: 301 Posts.
Job Location: New Delhi.
- Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 47 years for Male.
- Applicants minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 42 years for female.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules and regulations.
Applicants must pass their matriculation from any recognized board. For male candidates minimum height should be 165 cm and female should be 150cm.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Test.
- Physical Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per department rules and regulations.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
Nishkam Sewa Bhavan,
Near Shivaji College,
- Starting date for online application form: 15/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/03/2016.
How to apply for Delhi Police Home Guard Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Delhi Police Department www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Delhi Police Home Guard Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.