Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply for 15000 Vacancies
Delhi Police Department, Ministry of Home Affairs has decided to release an employment notification Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017 to recruit total 15000 constable vacancies in the department. Job hunters who are seriously looking for the latest police jobs, those can apply online for this Latest Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2017. It is expected that the job seekers can fill the Delhi Police Constable Online Application Form 2017 very soon. The starting date to apply and the last date to fill the application form will be available after approval of finance Ministry so the interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website of Delhi Police Department.
Total Number of Vacancies: 15000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable Jobs.
Job Location: New Delhi.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years maximum age should be 21 years for male.
- For Female applicants age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
Candidates must have completed their 12th class or intermediate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board with a minimum aggregate marks and good academic records.
Applicants will be selected done based on their candidates performance in the following tests,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Appointed candidates for Delhi Police Recruitment will receive a consolidated salary as per the government rules.
Candidates are suggested to refer official advertisement of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017 to get this registration fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon released.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Delhi Police Department www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Follow the recruitment section and read all the details carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on apply online link.
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Upload copies of candidates educational qualification and experience.
- Then enter fee details.
- Before going to submit the application form, once check all the details mentioned in the form.
- After that, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.