Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has released an employment notification for filling up various vacant assistant teacher and other posts. As per this notification, NDMC is going to full fill 365 members of unreserved positions. NDMC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application on or before last date 22nd February, 2016.
Vacancy details about Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 365 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Teacher and other jobs.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Candidates must possess their intermediate, diploma, graduation or B.Ed or M.Ed or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly attractive salary as per organization rules.
Candidates must refer the notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/02/2016.
- Date of the examination: Very soon.
How to apply for Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of NDMC www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016