Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 -124 Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs
High court of New Delhi has recently announced an employment notification regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of June, 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Junior Judicial Assistant positions. As per this notification, Delhi High Court is going to fulfill 124 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 13th June, 2017 on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 30th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 124 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Judicial Assistant.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess graduation degree or Post graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Selected applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2017.
- Date of viva voice test: Shortly Available.
Steps to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Delhi High Court www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Delhi High Court Jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in