Delhi High Court Lawyer Mediator Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Delhi High Court has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as lawyer and mediator posts. As per this notification, Delhi High Court needs to full fill 130 members of unreserved positions. Delhi High Court invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the Delhi High Court Lawyer Mediator Recruitment 2016 application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about Delhi High Court Lawyer Mediator Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 130 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Lawyer and Mediator.
- Civil Panel: 40.
- Criminal Panel: 40.
- Jail Visiting Panel: 25.
- Mediator Panel: 25.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must be an advocate and have minimum three years of experience.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per New Delhi High Court rules and regulations.
Candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Recruitment advertisement releasing date: 18/02/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: Available now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/02/2016.
The Office of Delhi High Court,
Legal Services Committee,
33 – 38,
Delhi High Court,
How to apply for Delhi High Court Lawyer Mediator Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Delhi High Court www.dhclsc.org.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Delhi High Court Lawyer Mediator Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.