Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 835 Grade II DASS Vacancies
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the latest job notification Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of October, 2017. As per this notification, DSSSB is going to fill up 835 vacancies of DASS, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant and Matron etc posts. DSSSB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest DSSSB Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 01st November, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below link provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 835 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post name||Number of Vacancies||Age Criteria|
|Grade II (DASS)||221||20 to 32 years|
|Pharmacist (Homeopathy)||40||Not more than 27 years|
|Legal Assistant||13||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant Superintendent||96||18 to 27 years|
|Matron||64||18 to 27 years|
|Warder||401||18 to 27 years|
Job Location: New Delhi.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details and etc.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Opening date to apply online: 01/11/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 21/11/2017.
How to apply for Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DSSSB www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Delhi SSSB Grade II Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in