Delhi DOE Recruitment 2017 – 9500 Guest Teacher Vacancies
Directorate of Education (DOE), Delhi has recently announced an employment notification Delhi DOE Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Delhi DOE is going to fill up 9500 Guest Teacher Jobs. Delhi DOE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Teacher Jobs can apply for this Delhi DOE Guest Teacher Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 26th May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Delhi DOE Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 9500 Posts.
Name of the Posts: PGT, TGT and Other Vacancies.
Job Location: Delhi.
- For Post Graduate Teachers, Maximum age should be 36 years.
- For Trained Graduate Teachers, Upper age is 30 years.
- For other posts, below 30 years.
Candidates must possess their Bachelors Degree or Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- CTET Qualification.
- Merit List.
- Document Verification.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|PGT||Rs.1445/- Per Working Day|
|TGT||Rs.1403/- Per Working Day|
|Other Vacancies||Rs.10501/- Per working Day|
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
|Starting date for online application form||26/05/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||15/06/2017|
|Merit List announced on||23/06/2017|
|Date of the Document Verification||Update Soon|
How to Apply for Delhi DOE Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Delhi DOE www.edudel.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Delhi Guest Teacher Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now, fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.edudel.gov.in