Delhi CET Notification 2016 Online Application Form
Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi is going to release the Delhi CET Notification 2016 for getting admission into various polytechnic technical and non technical courses in various government and private colleges or institutions in Delhi. DTTE, Delhi invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates who want to get admission into polytechnic colleges; those can apply for this Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET) on or before last date. Online applications will soon available on its official website.
For Diploma courses:
- Candidates age should be less than 21 years.
For 10+2 vocational engineering & ITI passed candidates:
- Aspirants age should be 24 years.
For Pharmacy courses:
- Candidates must pass their 12th class with at least 40% marks.
For Technical courses:
- Applicants should possess their 10th class with 35% marks in Science, English and Mathematics.
For Modern Office Practice (English):
- Candidates must possess their intermediate or 12th class in any stream but having English as compulsory subject.
For Modern Office Practice (Hindi):
- Applicants should have passed 12th class in any stream but having Hindi or Sanskrit as compulsory subject.
All the candidates need to pay Rs.400/- through bank challan or online banking.
- Starting date for online application form: Last week of March 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April Third week 2016.
- Delhi CET 2016 exam date: In the month of June, 2016.
- Results will be announced on: In the last week of June, 2016.
- Counseling will be starts from: In the month of July, 2016.
How to apply for Delhi CET Notification 2016:
- Go through official website of Delhi CET www.cetdelhi.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Delhi CET Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of filled application for future use.