Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2016 Polytechnic Exam Pattern
Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi is going to publish the Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2016 on its main portal for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test on or before last date. Successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their hall ticket. At the time of online application process, applicants will get registration number. After uploading the admit card, candidates may download their hall ticket through online by using with the given application number.
Delhi CET Exam Pattern 2016:
- Exam will be conducted for 600 marks.
- The time duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Exam paper contains 210 questions (for pharmacy courses) but the candidates need to solve 150 questions only and 150 questions (for remaining courses).
- Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2016 will soon available on its main portal on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the exam date. All the applied candidates must download their hall ticket through online.
How to download Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2016:
- Go to the official website of Delhi CET www.cetdelhi.nic.in.
- Click on the Hall Ticket Button.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2016 will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.