Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2015-2016
Union Territory Administration has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. Union Territory Administration invites the Dadra Nagar Haveli Police applications forms from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who are interested to join in police department, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate information of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 15 June, 2015. For more information about Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 111 posts.
Name of the vacancies: Constable Posts.
Daman & Diu: 44 Posts.
Dadra Nagar Haveli: 67 posts.
Job Location: Daman Diu & Dadra Nagar Haveli.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the physical test, written test and document verification.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/06/2015.
How to apply for Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of Union Territory Administration www.ddpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Dadra Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of the submitted application form for further usage.