Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016 Application Online
Dadra and Nagar Haveli has released notifications Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016 for interested candidates of vacancy posts of specialist, medical office, health assistant and health worker posts candidates who want to do job in these posts can apply within the given time before the last date by submitting all the certificates.
|Number of vacancies||117|
Vacancy and salary details:
|Health assistant||54||Rs. 13000/-pm|
|Health worker||24||Rs. 13000/- pm|
|Medical officer (MBBS)||24||Rs. 45,000/-pm|
Educational qualification for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016:
- Candidate must be post graduate in MBBS/ S.S.C/ sanitary inspector course/ Auxiliary nurse midwife/ multipurpose worker (female) course from a recognized university or institute.
Age limit :
|Post name||Age limit|
|Health assistant||27 years|
|Medical officer (MBBS)||35 years|
Selection process for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible candidates are called for interview
- TA/DA is paid to the candidates who are attending the interview.
Important dates Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016:
|Post name||Last date for application|
|Health assistant||31st December 2015|
|Specialist||26th December 2015|
|Medical officer (MBBS)|
Procedure to apply for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016:
- candidates must log on to the official website dnh.nic.in
- application should be filled with correct details
- required documents must be attached with the filled application form
- certificates related to qualification and experience and pass port size photo should be given
- candidates should send there application form to the given address before the last date.
Office of the Directorate,
Medical & Health services,
Dadra and Nagar Haveli,
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.