CUCET Notification 2016 Eligibility, Exam Pattern
The CUCET is conducted by many central universities which are Central University of Haryana, Jharkhand, Jammu, Kashmir, Punjab, Kerala, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu States. CUCET is the state level entrance examination. CU has recently released the CUCET Notification 2016 on its official website. Central University is going to conduct the CUCET (Central University Common Entrance Test) 2016 in the month of May, 2016. Central University invites the applications for getting admission into various under graduate, post graduate and Ph.D etc courses. University invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th April, 2016.
Candidates must read the official notification for academic details.
|Name of the Category||Online Application Fee & Payment through Credit/Debit or net banking||Online Application & Payment through Challan
|Application Fee||Bank Commission||Total Fee to be Paid|
|General or OBC||Rs.700/-||Rs.750/-||Rs.50/-||Rs.750/-|
|PWD Applicants||No Fee||No fee||No Fee|
CUCET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The test is not based on Negative Marking.
- The test is divided into two papers: paper 1 and paper 2.
- The paper 1 will contain total 125 questions: 25 questions based on Aptitude test, 100 questions on the core subjects.
- The paper 2 contains 100 questions on General Awareness.
- The test is based on MCQs.
- The test is to be set in English language only with the duration of 2 hours.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2016.
- Exam Date: 21/05/2016 and 22/05/2016.
- Admit Card releasing Date: 06/05/2016.
- Answer Key: 03/06/2016.
- Results will be announced on: 17/06/2016.
How to apply for CUCET Notification 2016:
- Go to the official website of CUCET www.cucet16.co.in.
- Click on the link of CUCET Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.