CTET Notification 2018 has been released by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) gives candidate an opportunity to Teachers in Government Schools. States that do not conduct TET Exam select candidates through CTET Examination.
CTET Notification 2018 – Online Application
Job Type: Centeral Govt
Name of the Post: Teacher
Job Location : All India
Candidates How are Eligible For this Examination : Click Here to VIsible
How to Apply CTET Notification 2018 :
- Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling-up the on-line Application Form and
click on the link “Proceed to Apply Online”
- Enter Your Details in the Application Form.
- Next Upload your Scanned certificates in Website.
- Next Pay your amount as per rule of CTET Recruitment.
- At Last Printout your Application Form.
- Only Paper – I or II :Rs.700/-
- Both Paper – I & II : Rs.1200/-
- Only Paper – I or II : Rs.350/-
- Both Paper – I & II : Rs.600/-
- Online Application:26-06-2018
- Last date:19-07-2018
- Admit card Download:20-08-2018
- Exam Held On:16-09-2018
Detail List : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
The Assitant Secretary(Exam),
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit,
Central Board Of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2,Institutional Area,I P Extension,Patpatganj,
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247154 Fax: 22235775