CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017 – December NET UGC Application
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi has recently released the notification to CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017 for the year 2017 – 2018. CSIR University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility TET (NET) exam for the posts of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) vacancies. Every year CSIR conducts the CSIR UGC NET entrance exam. This year also CSIR invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Applicants who have the required academic qualifications can apply for this CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Exam||Joint University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017
Candidates age should not exceed more than 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the SC/ST applicants.
Applicants must possess their BE, B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D, Masters Degree or B.Pharmacy or equivalent education in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in written examination and interview conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Selection Committee.
- For General Category, Rs.1000/-.
- For OBC NCL applicants, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates, Rs.250/-.
|Online Application Form Starting Date||Second week of August, 2017|
|Final date to submit the application form||Second week of September, 2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||Second week of September, 2017|
|Final date to send the hard copy of filled application form||Third week of September, 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Second week of December, 2017|
Application Procedure for CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of CSIR UGC NET www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Then, click on the link of CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017.
- Download the notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach al your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.csirhrdg.res.in