CRPF Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For 24588 Posts
Central Reserve Police Force has been released the recruitment notification for filling up various 24588 vacant posts if Constable Rifleman. CRPF inviting the applications from interested and eligible candidates or who are interested to start their career with defence sector those candidates must apply online. Online applications will be available on its official website. Candidates can download the CRPF Recruitment 2015 online application forms and fill the application form with correct information of the candidates and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 23rd February, 2015. Candidates who want to know more information about CRPF Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, salary details and how to apply etc from its official website.
CRPF Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
Name of the posts: Constable Rifleman
Number of vacancies: 24588 posts
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 23 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government norms.
Candidates should possess their 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates first visit the official website crpf.nic.in of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- Search for the link of CRPF Recruitment 2016 online application form.
- Click on that link.
- CRPF Recruitment 2016 application form will be opened on the screen.
- Download the application form and fill the application form with correct details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Save it and take one hard copy of the submitted application form with acknowledgement number for future usage.