COMEDK UGET Online Application 2015 comedk.org-Exam Dates
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association is going to conduct the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET -2015) for those candidates who wants to take the admission into the various under graduate courses in various colleges in the state of karnataka. As per the notification released on 28 October 2014, the COMEDK UGET will be conducted on 10 May 2015. The dates to apply online for this examination will soon release on the official website. All information about COMEDK UGET Online Application 2015 has been given below.
COMEDK UGET Online Application 2015 ,There are around 150 engineering colleges, 14 medical and 25 dental private unaided colleges in Karnataka that has limited seats. Through the counselling, candidates can get the admission into these various colleges. Around 20000 seats are available in these colleges for students who wants to take admission. Candidates will get the admission into various UG courses like:B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Arch etc.
This is the state level examination conducts for the Karnataka students. All other details regarding COMEDK UGET Online Application 2015 like:age, qualification etc. can be seen below.
COMEDK UGET Online application 2015 Overview:
- Exam Name:COMEDK UGET 2015
- Conducting Body:Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association
- Applying Mode:Online
- Courses offered:B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Arch
- Seats available:20000
No of Questions:
- 180 for B.E.
- 240 for MBBS / BDS
- 300 for both
COMEDK UGET Online Application 2015 Details:
- 10+2 with PCM for B.E or B.Tech candidates.
- 10+2 with PCMB for MBBS / BDS candidates.
- English is necessary in both cases.
Candidates age should be minimum 17 years.
- Rs. 1200/- for 3 subjects.
- Rs. 1500/- for 4 subjects.
- Deposit the fee through DD in favour of COMEDK, payable at Bangalore.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online application forms will be issued from:Second week of March 2015
- Last date to apply online:In the second week of April 2015
- Examination will be held on:10 May 2015
- Provisional Answer key will be publish on:In the last week of May 2015
- Objection can be taken regarding answer key:In the last week of May 2015
- Final Answer Key will be published on:First week of June 2015
- Test score will be published on:Second week of June 2015
- Rank list will be published on:Fourth wek of June 2015
How to apply for COMEDK UGET Online Application 2015:
- Visit the official website https://www.comedk.org.
- Click on link,UGET 2015 online application link.
- Enter all the details and submit the application form.
- Deposit the fee according to the rules.
- Get the hard copy of application form.
- Send the hard copy of online application form with all the required documents to COMEDK.