COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 – 2018 Notification, Exam Dates
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) will conduct the COMEDK UGET state level entrance exam. It scheduled for providing admission into the UG courses in the field of Engineering & Architecture courses that is B.Tech and B.Arch. The COMEDK UGET 2017 examination will be held on 07th May, 2017. Candidates who want to take admission with COMEDK then they must read all the details thoroughly regarding this COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode from its official website.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017:
|For B.Tech Courses||For B.Arch Courses|
|Candidates should have completed 12th class with PCM and English subjects or its equivalent from any recognized board||Candidates who have passed their Diploma or 10+3 level examination from any recognized board|
|The candidates belonging to general category must have passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% aggregate marks in PCM. 40% aggregate for SC/ST/BC applicants||There will be no entrance test for admission to architecture courses. The admission done on the basis of Candidates scores in NATA.|
|Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2017||Applicants who are looking for admission in B.Arch have to submit the separate application form|
- All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.1200/-.
- Applicants may deposit the application fee through online or offline mode.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2017:
|Correlation & Regression||Units of Measurement||Electro Chemistry|
|Probability||Alternating Current||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Matrices & Determinates||Current & Electricity||Chemistry in Action|
|Trigonometry||Motion in One, Two & Three Dimensions||Transition of Metals|
|Logarithmic Series||Oscillations||Chemical Kinetics|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||Kinetic Energy||Bio-Molecules|
|Differential Equation||Heat & Thermodynamics||Organic Chemistry|
|Three Dimensional Geometry|
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2017:
|Name of the Subject||B.Tech/BE (Number of Questions)|
- Starting date for online application form: February, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: March, 2017.
- Hall ticket will be available from: Last week of April, 2017.
- Date of the Examination: 07/05/2017.
- Results will be declared on: Last week of May, 2017.
Steps to apply for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of COMEDK www.comedk.org.
- Click on appropriate link for applying COMEDK UGET Notification 2017.
- Now click on apply online the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload all the required certificates.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form.