COMEDK UGET 2016 Notification, Eligibility Criteria
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has recently released the notification for getting admission into various under graduate medical, dental and engineering courses in COMEDK member institutions. COMEDK invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. COMEDK UGET 2016 online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th April, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2016:
Candidates age should be 17 years for the MBBS and BDS courses.
For Medical Courses:
- Applicants must qualify in PUC or equivalent examination recognized by state government with the subjects of physics, chemistry and biology and English.
- General candidates must have 50% marks in their academics.
- SC, ST applicants have at least 40% marks.
For Engineering Courses:
- Applicants must qualify in intermediate or equivalent examination recognized by state government with the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics and English.
- General candidates must have 45% marks in their academics and SC, ST applicants have at least 40% marks.
- Diploma applicants are not eligible for the COMEDK UGET entrance exam.
|08th February, 2016||Start Date for Online Application for COMEDK UGET 2016|
|20th February, 2016||Mock Test Available Online|
|31st March, 2016||Last Date of Offline Payment Fee|
|04th April, 2016||Last Date of Online Payment Fee|
|O4th April, 2016||Last Date of Submission of Completed Application Form|
|30th April, 2016||Uploading of Online Test Admission Hall Ticket|
|08th May, 2016||COMEDK UGET-2016 Test Day|
|11th May, 2016||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys after the completion of the test|
|16th May, 2016||Last date for receiving objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys|
|26th May, 2016||Publishing of Final Answer Keys|
|28th May, 2016||Publishing of Test Score|
How to apply for COMEDK UGET 2016:
- Go to the official website of www.comedk.org.
- Click on the link of COMEDK UGET 2016 Notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.