Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2015 gajapati.nic.in
Collectorate, Gajapati, Paralakhemundi, Odisha has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. Collectorate Gajapati invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Collectorate online applications are now available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about Collectorate Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, name of the posts, number of vacancies and application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of vacancies: 59 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Matron Posts
- Junior matron Posts
Candidates age limit should be 35 years.
- Candidates must possess their Graduation degree for the Matron Posts.
- Candidates must possess their 12 for the junior matron Posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for selection details.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.7500/- for Matron Posts and Rs.6500/- for junior matron posts per month.
For more information about Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
To the district welfare office,
- Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 18 March, 2015
- Starting date for online application form: 18 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 10 April, 2015
How to apply for Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.gajapati.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the required details of the candidate.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.
- Send the filled application form along with the required documents to the Collectorate address.