CMPFO Recruitment 2017 www.cmpfo.gov.in
Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO) has recently uploaded the job notification CMPFO Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Hindi Typist, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade III posts. As per this notification, CMPFO is going to fill up 201 members of unreserved positions. CMPFO invites the online applications from young talented and hard working candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the CMPFO Latest Jobs 2017, those may apply for this notification as early as possible. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 22nd January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about CMPFO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 201 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Hindi Typist: 17 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 176 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade III: 08 Posts.
Age of applying candidates must be in accordance to norms of Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization. Relaxation in age will be allowed to candidates that belong to the categories of SC/ST and OBC as per rules.
Candidates must have completed their intermediate or matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or institute with good academic records.
Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Selected applicants will surely get an impressive and outstanding amount of salary as offered by CMPFO.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 22/01/2017.
Office of the Commissioner,
Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO),
How to apply for CMPFO Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, log in to web portal of CMPFO www.cmpfo.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of CMPFO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the official notice and must read all the details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.