CLAT 2019 Exam Dates have been released now. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the well-known law entrance exams conducted by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) on the rotational basis. This year, CLAT Exam will be managed by the National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO). Candidates can know the details about Application Form, Exam Pattern, Application fee etc.
CLAT 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern:
Exam Name : CLAT 2019 (Common Law Admission Test)
Name of the Organization : National Law University
Exam Type : National Level Entrance Examination
Programs Offered : Undergraduate & Postgraduate law programmes
Exam Pattern :
- Exam Mode : The examination will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Duration : The exam duration will be two hours.
- Type of Questions : Multiple choice/Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions : Total 200 questions (for UG) & 150 questions (for PG) will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks : The question paper will be of 200 marks (for UG) & 150 marks (for PG).
- Marking Scheme : In correct response, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking : For the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Courses Subjects Marks Duration For all UG Law courses English including reading comprehension 40 2 hours GK and Current Affairs Questions 50 Arithmetic/ Mathematics Questions 20 Legal Aptitude Questions 50 Logical Reasoning Questions 40 For PG Law Courses Constitutional Law Questions 50 2 hours Jurisprudence Questions 50 Other Law related subjects such as Contract, Criminal Law, Torts, International Law, IPR etc. 50
Educational Qualification :
For UG Courses :
- The student should Pass 10+2 exam from the recognized central/state board.
- The student should secure minimum 45% marks (in case of Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons and other category students) & 40% marks (in case of SC/ST category students).
For PG Courses :
- The student should pass LLB or five years Integrated LLB-Hons. Or any other equivalent examination.
- The student should secure minimum 55% marks (in case of Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons and other category students) & 50% marks (in case of SC/ST category students).
Age Limit :
For UG Courses :
- Candidates who are applying for the UG courses for them the upper age limit should not be more than 20 years.
For PG Courses :
- No age limit prescribed for the Post Graduate programme.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : Rs.4000/-
- SC/ST : Rs.3500/-
How to Apply CLAT 2019 Application Form :
- Visit Official Website, http://information.clat.ac.in/
- Click on the Registration Form to Apply CLAT 2019.
- Enter the personal and education details as per Application form.
- Upload the required documents as per Application.
- complete payment process as rule.
- Take the print out of the application Form.
Important Dates :
- Admission Notification Release : 3rd week of December 2018
- Application Form Availability : 1st January 2019
- Last date for form submission : 31st March 2019 (11:59 PM)
- Downloading of Admit Card Starts : 3rd week of April 2019
- Date of CLAT Entrance Exam : 12th May 2019 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Answer Key Release : 3rd week of May 2019
- Representation of questions or key : Till 3rd week of May 2019
- Uploading of amended answer key (if required) : 4th week of May 2019
- Result/Merit List Declaration : Last week of May 2019
- First Indicative Seat Allocation Publication : 1st week of June 2019
- Date for payment of counselling fee : Till 2nd week of June 2019
Important Links :
- Official Website : Click Here