CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply for 37000 Vacancies
Central Industry Security Force (CISF) is going to release the latest job notification CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 – 2018 very soon on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant police constable vacancies. As per this notification, CISF needs to fulfil 37000 vacant constable positions. This is the best opportunity for the applicants who are looking for the constable jobs. CISF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about CISF Constable Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 37000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Job Location: All over India.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 23 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must have completed the 10th class or intermediate or ITI Diploma or Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Merit List.
Candidates who are selected for the constable vacancies, those will get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
Applicants must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
Steps to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of CISF www.cisf.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of CISF Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of the application form for future reference.